With finals almost over, now I have a little more time to focus on fun stuff like. . . Pop culture : ) Have you watched the new NBC show "The Marriage Ref." Last night was my second or third time. I was pretty much done with this show and then last night changed my mind. It all just depends who the guest panelists are. For example, the week that I watched Tracy Morgan, Kathy Griffin, and Nathan Lane, Kathy was just obnoxious and ruined the show. But this week Gwyneth Paltrow was "delicious" (as one of the couple contestants says on the show). Not only was she witty and smart, she was so adorable from her burnt red dress, to her sassy gray rock star shoes. And I am seriously thinking about cutting my hair. Now, we already knew Gwyneth had classic and pretty style. Who can forget the iconic red carpet pink dress?
But lately, she's kind of been under the radar with her cute little family. Well, not anymore. Look out Robert Downey Jr., Iron Man 2 just might have a new star!
To see her look on the show click here. Unfortunately, NBC won't let me borrow the picture. : (FYI: Next week's panelists are Bette Midler, Howie Mandel, and Craig Robinson. I will be sitting this one out.


4 comments:
Tiff that is so funny because the exact same thing happened to me!! I watched the one with Kathy Griffin and I was just annoyed, but then last night it was so funny!!! And I recently love Gwyneth as well! :)
Last nigh Marraige Ref was sooooo funny!!! I was glad I gave it another chance. No idea Gwyneth was that witty. Loved it.
I love your blog! so cute!!!! I love you! Im so glad you made it to my reception! We should do lunch soon??
command shift 4 ---- it saves my blogging life
Post a Comment