May 13, 2010

Spring Garden

I just love looking out my family room window to this. . . 

Sunflowers

Watermelon

Zuccini


Thanks mostly to Scott for not letting it die. : )

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I just planted flowers in the back and one bush already died! We just timed our water spouts so hopefully I won't murder anymore!

The Sorensens. said...

Awesome! i love the garden!!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Love it! I want a garden so bad :)

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh my gosh check out those sunflowers they are getting huge! Your garden looks great!!!

p.s. keep us up to date with your pool hahaha that would be so fun to have like a bbq or something!!!

Anonymous said...

awww lucky!! you jsut gave me the motivation to finally start my own garden! Ive been debating weather or not i should do one, I dont want all the bugs! But the garden looks so cute and fun! are you getting more bugs?? love you! cant wait till tuesday!

Jamielyn said...

how fun!! I decided next year I am going to plant a garden, I can't wwait!