Well ladies and gentlemen, I finished school! I know you thought I did months ago, but really I had to finish up a few classes after I walked. Now I will get my diploma in a few weeks in the mail. It was worth all the sweat and tears : ) I seriously couldn't stop screaming with excitement. To celebrate, my dad took the fam to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Broadway Palm theater. It was a great show, and Scott's first experience with a musical. I'd say he did rather well.
We were also celebrating Jill's birthday. She turned 11 on Sunday. I just can't believe it. I remember before she was born, I wanted another sister so bad, and we were so excited to meet her. Being the youngest of 2 sassy siblings (Nicole and Trav) poor Jill has had lots of nicknames including: Jillybean. She was born in the hype of Pokemon and we nicknamed her Jigglypuff. Then she grew older and mom said she "evolved" into Wigglytuff, who had arms and legs. Having a little little sister is the greatest and she is so much fun!
For her birthday we went shopping at Old Navy and Justice to pick out some fun prizes, then we hit up Golden Spoon (her choice). Happy birthday Jill, love you!


1 comment:
Jill is cute. I love her name and might use it on one of my future children. I thought she was older than that, though!
Post a Comment