To celebrate our anniversary, Scott took us to a surprise dinner. We went to the italian restaurant at the Hyatt at Gainey Ranch. We ate until we were stuffed and then the waiter brought out creme brule with a boat cookie on top for dessert.

Then we went to ride the Gondola. While we were waiting the hostess ran out and said we left a signed bill with no credit card! It was so embarrassing, they tried to pretend it happens all the time but we knew better : /
It was like a little piece of Italy, complete with a singing captain. I asked him if he knew the American Idol contestant who used to work as a Gondola driver, but he didn't know anything about it. It was a great night.

7 comments:
Hi! I was just telling Scott I took George there for his bday a few years ago! Lots of fun. I also bought the red shirt on the right!
I surprised cory when we were dating and went to eat there. And We went there as a family about a month ago before I had my baby and spent the weekend there. It was so much fun. I love that place! Happy anniversary.
P.s. You look gorgeous! Scott is a lucky guy!
Oh you two are so romantic! Had fun with you tonight...even though I only saw you for like 20 minutes!
Seriously? A gondola ride?! We're going to have to try that out. Glad I found your blog, and thanks for being my facebook friend too. ;)
I'm pretty sure Dan and I need to go there someday (his mission = Italy...he served in Venice at one point). What a fun place!
OK that Creme Brulee looks to die for. I need some! And Gainee Ranch is the best resort to sneak into to go swimming/hot tubbing. You don't even need to sneak, you just go around the side.
Post a Comment