Scott had a great birthday this year. (If I do say so myself) : ) We went to B.J.'s to celebrate with some family. Scott's mom and our nephew Gage stopped by, but left before we took the picture.
Clearly he was excited about his pazookie, and clearly I am smitten with him.
Travis has been waking up at 4:30 to run cross country. After not running for the whole summer, he ran 6 1/2 miles the first day of school, ergo falling asleep at dinner.
Chase bought him some Krispy Kremes for his birthday. Please note, the toros are taking over the warrior in this picture, as it should be : )
2 comments:
clearly you are smitten
clearly we need to cut kyle out of the picture
clearly trab needs to go to bed earlier
clearly bj's and krispy kremes is a great combo
I like the smitten/pazookie picture. Adorable! What a fun celebration!
Post a Comment