We watched leap year last night. In a word: Charming.
Disclaimer: You might want to move to Ireland and live in a castle after watching this. I might have looked up Irish real estate and the exchange rate from US dollar to Euro to see if this move would be possible for our family. : )



3 comments:
I loved leap year, they played it on the flight home from our honeymoon! I was so glad they picked a good movie on the way home, the one on the way there was terrible (but I didn't mind too much because you can't be mad when you are going to Maui)!
I thought I would LOVE this movie since it is on my birthday and all...however I fell asleep! Too slow for me! lol. I would LOOOVE to go to Ireland though, it is so pretty!
I love her, ever since Enchanted. She's adorable.
Post a Comment