November 30, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things: November

1. The Food Nanny.
I first discovered The Food Nanny in between conference sessions back in April. She's a fabulous cook who has raised (and fed) 7 children! She has a reality TV show and her goal is to "rescue dinner." She adapts her meal plan to each family's needs, and she has a cook book. My mom has the book and I've tried a few recipes and love them! They are fairly simple and incredibly delicious!

2. Disposable pans.
Thanks to these little babies, Thanksgiving dishes were a breeze and I didn't have to bring home any dirty pans.

3. Pandora
I'm not sure why we're the last people on the planet to discover this little beauty, but one night we had to stay up until midnight choosing songs to "thumbs up." Love it!

4. Online shopping.
This has saved me tons of time so far this holiday season. I also had to order my favorite moisturizer and googled "discount codes for Mac Cosmetics" and didn't have to pay shipping!

Until next time. . .

1 comment:

Colette said...

LOVE the Christmas heading. LOVE the favorites.