November 11, 2010

In A Word.

The CMA's did not disappoint for entertainment this year. . . good and bad.


Is it just me or is Jennifer Nettles getting a tad creepy? From her stalker video to the doll impersonation from last night's performance? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she's not gorgeous, or her voice isn't amazing. I guess I just love to love her, and I love to hate her. Much deserved award for vocal duo.


Taylor Swift was flawless in her performance of my new favorite song, "Back to December," and her classic sparkly dress and red lips. She can pretty much do no wrong in my eyes. Thanks sister for teaching me how to embed videos into my blog.



It was fun to see Kelly Clarkson on the stage again. Makes you wonder what happened to her when you hear that amazing voice. Maybe it has something to do with the vampire dress?


Brad Paisley took home Entertainer of the Year. I loved his emotional speech and that he mentioned the support of his wife. They are too cute. Do you know their love story?


Carrie changed outfits 8 times this year. This purple-people-eater dress was my least favorite. The performance was awkward too. It was not very "Carrie" of her. Come back next time to discuss all of Carrie's looks!


Who knew Gwyneth Paltorw could sing?! Can you blame her for crossing over?


I love that country music is about life and love. You will never see a true country star act classless. They support their troops, love their families, and, most importantly, love and worship God. I loved Lady A's performance of their new song, "Hello World."

6 comments:

Torgersons said...

I didn't get to watch all of it, but I definitely saw the best stuff. I loved Gwenyth's performance! She's my favorite. I also love Brad more than any other country star and own all of his CDs. I wasn't sad he won, and I loved his adorable speech. And I love his adorable wife.

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

and i love taylor swift too! I love every song on her new cd! it's the best.. ever!

Anonymous said...

Tiff, your comments KILL me! Vampire dress, purple people eater...haha

Can't wait to see you next week for Rachelle's wedding!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

Haha I love this post! annnd I was seriously creeped out by sugarland buuuut I want to cut my hair like hers. How do you feel about that? I miss you!

Anonymous said...

haha i love this post. I was so sad, i couldn't watch cma awards this year bc our dumb tv has like 5 channels. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Ashley Archibald said...

oh my gosh that tutu is awful! how could she