December 6, 2010

Freak Out Control

"I'm gonna need freak out control!"




Coming soon July 2011
We're having a baby! Do you think he'll look like this? We put this picture on our thankful poster and told our families the good news on Thanksgiving. We are so excited!


We needed a little "freak out control" at our house this morning when we got to see our little baby! It was so fun to watch his/her little arms and legs move during the ultrasound. I think it became more real for us when we saw the baby on the screen, especially for Scott. He is going to be a great daddy! Here's to starting new adventures!


19 comments:

Jenna Robert said...

I can't wait Tiff! It's going to be the cutest little baby. I hope they get your hair color, it's the prettiest.

Laura Millett said...

YAY!! So excited for you guys!!

Torgersons said...

My mom told me the good news! I've just been waiting for an official announcement from you! Yay! I can't wait.

That video was hilarious. Haha!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Yay!! That is so fun and exciting!! Congratulations!!

nate and amy crandell said...

Tiffany!!!!! I am soooo beyond exciting for you-congratulations!!!!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Oh my gosh Tiffany!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations, you will for sure be the cutest mom!

brownymama said...

So cute! I'm certain the baby will be beautiful! I already picked an outfit out for this baby. The outfit is for a girl... so, make that happen. (;

{Emily Yeates} said...

get outta town! Yay! I'm excited for you guys- now you can start your own ASU Legacy ;-)

Brady and Brittany said...

I'm freaking out!!!!! I'm soooo excited!!! Congratulations Tiff!! Love ya!!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

YaYyyy! Tiff!! I'm SO excited for you! You're going to love being a mom!!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you. Nothing is better than a new baby!

OurFamily said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Emily Frandsen said...

yay!!!! we're so excited for you guys!

The Sorensens. said...

im so excited for us to have babies together! i dont really think we're old enough to be moms...but it'll be fun!

Bjarnson Family said...

I thought I heard that rumor going around congrats.

Sally said...

that's so exciting! when are you due? you're gonna be such a cute little pregnant mommy!!

Becca said...

YAY!!!! I am soooooo excited for you guys!!! You'll be the world's best parents. :)

Jeff and Kelsey said...

Congrats!

Angie Milne said...

yay tiff! how exciting for you guys!! that will be one CUTE baby!