December 17, 2010

Lights!

Have you seen How the Grinch Stole Christmas? Of course you have, it's a classic! I haven't watched this one yet this year, but it is one of my favorites! Do you remember this part?

Betty Lou spends all day hanging her lights by hand, blowing every fuse in the house and Martha May uses her fancy gadget to hang them in a mater of seconds.

Scott spent all day hanging lights outside stapling each wire to perfection. They looked so
great. . . for about 30 seconds. Then they shut off all of the sudden. We tried to test the lights, but they no longer worked! I was so frustrated and it wasn't even me who hung them! We worked on them for an hour in the dark, but they were still broken. A few days later I came home to a fully lit house. We learned the hard way that one plug could not handle all those lights.

I am so proud of Scott for his hard work, and so thrilled with the end results. See for yourself, I think even Martha May would be jealous.

3 comments:

The Sorensens. said...

just beautiful! haha..someday we will have to become pro and have almost as many lights as the temple!

nate and amy crandell said...

haha I LOVE the Grinch I have the whole movie memorized and Martha May is soo hilarious haha! The lights look wonderful :)

Angie Milne said...

i'm sure she's totally jealous! it looks fantastic!!!