We had a great Christmas this year! We kicked things off Wednesday with the Christmas Eve Eve friends party. Then on Thursday we had our traditional Allen family party with all the cousins. The little ones acted out the Nativity and then we played Brian's Allen Family Trivia for dollars. Denise didn't cuss this year but Uncle Brian did get Scott, Lori, Tiffany, Brian, Brett, and Kari to admit how many people they kissed! Good times.
Merry Christmas baby! 12 weeks. This one's for you Travis, for always wanting to know if I'm "getting fat yet" : )
On Christmas Eve day Scott and I did some last minutes shopping. Mine was a little more conservative than his. He likes to get nervous on Christmas Eve. I was dreading my Wal-Mart trip, and decided to just get everything at Target and Safeway instead. Boy, did I feel like a genius when I drove by the Wal-Mart parking lot and it was packed!
We went to Outback with Scott's parents and then headed over to my parents to play Yankee Swap.
After Yankee Swap we played many more games with lots of cousins and got home around midnight. We were lucky we didn't miss Santa! In the morning we opened our gifts and then Travis called because he wanted us to come over "right now!"

Elmer and Octavio our adopted brothers partied with us until 10 o' clock Christmas Eve. Then they (and Travis) went home to have Peruvian Christmas dinner and opened gifts at midnight. Then by 3 they were all back at my parents asleep in the basement. These are their sweet beanies they picked out for each other. We had the traditional breakfast burritos and spent the morning playing with our new toys.

Then in the afternoon we headed over to Scott's parent's for more Christmas fun! We did our sibling gift exchange and ate a delicious Christmas dinner.
Scott's dad reading the book the kids wrote for him.

Kari and Bree being cute.

And I leave you with The Adorable Dancing Nieces: starring Ava and Bree
1 comment:
Tiffany! You are so cute... I love the tiny bump :)
Post a Comment