March 27, 2012

Spring Fashion

Can't believe spring is here! I love the orange blossoms, the beginning of lazy summer days, and of course the shopping! So here's the breakdown of the hot items to be in your closet.

1. Pleats.
Coming in full swing for season, this is a crisp, classic look.

Target

Nordstrom

2. Printed pants.
A word of caution to this tale: I don't see this style stickin' around very long so purchase with care.
Delias

3. Prints from Nature and birds.
Taking on a more literal sense.
Anthropologie


Loft

4. Soft colors.
With names like blush and mint, how could you not? Dear $27 blush dress where were you 3 weeks ago for my sister's wedding?

Dorothy Perkins
Forever 21

5. And pops of neon.

Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Yes I can always count on you for fashion advice! Thanks girl :)

Torgersons said...

I'm still not sure how I feel about the flowered pants. I'm pretty sure I had a pair in elementary school. I really don't know if I can do it again. Plus, I think Dan might disown me as his wife. It might be the only fashion trend that I just can't stomach right now!