We had a lovely Valentine's weekend that started with the Mo-Tab concert on Friday. It was so neat to hear them live and Scott was so sweet to let me take him even though it's not really his thing.

The next night we had a family party at our house. A sweet heart dinner. It was so fun to get together and I couldn't have done it without the help of my family. We ate yummy dinner, played games, and hung out all night long.

As if that wasn't celebration enough, our friend was so sweet and offered to watch Jackson so we could go out on Valentine's Day. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and watched Twilight 4:Breaking Dawn from the comfort of our own couch while eating frozen yogurt. It was a perfect day.
2 comments:
Yay and update!! I miss you!
Love your sweethearts dinner-very cute idea!
and you look beautiful as always :)
What a cute party! I love V-Day. It's so much better married! Sounds like a good time. :)
Post a Comment