The weekend kicked off on Wednesday night when we went to my mom's to cook our assignments for Thanksgiving dinner. It was so nice to be finished and not have to worry about anything in the morning. Then on Thanksgiving morning, Scott went and played football. This was the first year in a long time that I wasn't at the Turkey Trot so I slept in and then watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I could definitely get used to this. . .

Katharine Mcphee was one of the highlights of the parade. Isn't her outfit to die for!

Then we headed over to my aunt Leslie's for Thanksgiving lunch/dinner. We ate for three hours. It was ridiculous and awesome!
My super cute grandma helped Jill and our cousin Jayne make fruit turkeys and she made them those adorable aprons.
Before anyone could eat, they had to say three things they were thankful for. It was so fun seeing cousins that live out of town and being able to hang out. After dinner all the teenagers fell asleep on the couch.
Later that day we went and visited Scott' parents and ate pie at their house. Then we came back home and hosted a cousin game night/party. We had so much fun playing Cranium and laughing our heads off.
The next morning came early when Diana, Jamie, and I woke up at 5:00 to go shopping. We were the last ones in line at Home Depot. Can you see the line in front of us?! We called everyone crazy who was out that early, but I think really we were the crazy ones. But we did get to go to breakfast at Cracker's together and found some great deals, and shopped like you can't believe. Thanks Diana and Jamie for being crazy with me!
Saturday morning I woke up and went to the gym to get started working off that pie : ) Then I drove to watch Scott playing soccer with my cousins. Somehow they talked me into playing with them, even though I haven't played soccer in 10 years!
Sammi and Kate
After the game we went and helped our friends move for a while and then the girls went to the Nutcracker and the boys went to pizza.
Wow! Who knew so much fun could be crammed into one weekend?! Did anyone else have a hard time getting back to normal life on Monday?

6 comments:
Looks like you had a great weekend! Black Friday and Breakfast should definitely be an ongoing tradition! I think we definitely worked off the pie running in and out of stores! ;) Love your black and white outfit!
Tiff you are seriously the cutest!! Sounds like a fun weekend. Love ya!
That picture of the teenagers cracks me up!
It was so fun to play games at your house. I can't wait to come back to AZ again soon!
Hey, my cousin Jamie from the Lunt side is in the last picture! What the. Sounds like a super fun weekend! Yes, Monday was so gay.
The picture I don't understand is why you look so cute--bow and all, at 5:00 in the morning! You amaze me!
Ohhhh! I am so sad I missed such a fun weekend. Can we do it again?! Aren't cousins the best?
Post a Comment