On Sunday we took the subway into church. It was great being able the enjoy the peacefulness after the hustle and bustle of the city.
Then after church we went to the John Lennon memorial and then the Museum of Natural History.
Word to the wise: When the tour guide tells you to start on the 4th floor, don't listen to her. After 3 floors of dinosaurs, our feet were seriously killing. By the time we got to the best level, we were tired and hungry. It was still a great time.
Me: Should we take a picture with scary faces.
After the museum we ate the most overpriced, lame lunch at the museum cafeteria. Then we took a blissful stroll in Central Park. This was one of my favorite activities. I pretty much want to move to the park.
Bow Bridge
Not really sure what it's called, but the fountain from Enchanted!
Scott taught a little boy a soccer move.

After our walk we began our tour bus ride. I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures, I took a nap :) Scott enjoyed (or didn't) his first and last experience in China town. We kinda got ripped off and then he was ready and said "China town is gay." We met up with the rest of our group at battery park and it was freeeezing! So we took solace in nearby Starbucks, and Scott had his turn for a nap.



3 comments:
what fun! i love how you guys pose yourselves at different places. So cute!
I totally know Brian and Jeanine Allen-they were in our last ward :)
Okay, I am loving all of these posts, but have been so behind on reading blogs, that I feel silly that I asked you all about the trip the other night when the first parts of it were already up here! It looks amazing though, and I am loving the pictures that go with the stories! Um, how about we all move there? Scott could totally be on Selling New York on TLC and Philip could work at the Walgreens in Times Square, deal?
Post a Comment