Today I got dressed. Please excuse the no shoes I don't really go anywhere.
I got to spend some time at my aunt's house with her new babies. She has had a post partum recovery that makes my 4 measly hospital visits seem like cake. We got to talking about the things we miss most since being on "house arrest". I told her I would settle for a walk to the mailbox. She said she is dying to put on a cute dress and go to Target. I said I don't even need to buy anything I just want to walk around. She is hoping to make it to Target by this weekend. I have 2 more weeks of this nonsense and then you better believe that's where I can be found. Until then, dreaming of Target.
Here we are at her super fun shower, the picture is blury, but serves its purpose.
And here's the little angel babies, Clint & Lola.

1 comment:
I know it's not easy being on bed rest I was on it for 13.5 weeks. Miles wanted to come at 27 weeks but they put me on mag to stop it. Just remember you did what was best for your little man. Let me know if you need anything at all even just a visit. Good luck.
Post a Comment