May 28, 2011

Oh American Idol

I couldn't have been more thrilled with the results of American Idol.


Although I was a fan from the beginning, it pretty much sealed the deal for me when he had to kiss his cross after meeting with Lady Gaga. Is she beyond crazy or what?!

I was so nervous for the results and this is the first season ever that I have voted. I blame my over-involvement in the show on the fact that I don't have a whole lot going on right now. Did you see when Lauren kissed him!? I was dying. Let's watch them sing together, so cute.


They are both so cute and poised in front of the camera. I love the way they are handling all the speculation and rumors.


Ok one more. This makes me smile.

1 comment:

The Bunzells said...

I am so glad Scotty won too! He has such a sweet personality-and very humble. I was pretty shocked when Lauren kissed Scotty as well-but I had a feeling for a while they were a little more than 'friends'. lol. It's hard to be around someone so cute, every day, and not grow to like them-a lot.