24 weeks

25 weeks


30 weeks. What the?! What's wrong with this picture?
Yeah. I'm not supposed to be here yet.
I started noticing some contractions on Wednesday afternoon and wondered what was going on so I looked it up on the internet. Then I called my dad to see if the internet was lying or I really needed to call my doctor. He said it was probably a good idea and they told me to go to the hospital.
I ended up in triage monitoring the baby and the contractions and getting shots. Then they sent me home only to come back 3 more times. : ( The good news is they give you fancy ice water and apple juice with a straw. The bad news is they give you shots.
We feel very fortunate that the contractions have not led to dilating and they can always get them under control. I am on bed rest until further notice, but hopefully it won't be forever. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and to my sweet husband who has exceeded his responsibilities and my expectations by being with me all hours of the night, driving me to the hospital and being beyond supportive in getting this baby here safely.
I leave you with a 3-D image of our little troublemaker. He is crazy active and crazy busy. Lots of people have said he looks like his daddy and we think he is perfect. Don't worry I will keep you updated, I'm not going anywhere ; )
8 comments:
I'm so sorry for all you have been through. I love your strong faith that everything will be okay though. I know it will too! Scott's a good hubby by being by your side through it all. :) Please let me know if there's ANYTHING you need. Laundry, sweeping, food...I'm there! What a cute little peanut by the way!
I am glad they were able to stop the contractions. These boys are wanting to come early mine was the same way but at 25 weeks. Are you taking the oral medicine to stop the contractions so you dont have to contiune going in? Let me know if oyu need anything.
I'm glad you get fancy ice water! You are still super cute in your hospital gown. Love ya Tiff!
oh boy, what a crazy week! I'm glad they were able to stop the contractions and everything is okay! I bet he just knows how great you two are and he just can't wait to be with his amazing momma!
You look so cute!! I'm sorry you had to go to the hospital already, that's no fun. But i'm glad they were able to stop those contractions.
I'm so glad things are ok! hang in there...and if you're on bedrest and are totally bored, I recommend watching Psych on netflicks! we'll keep you guys in our prayers!
Crazy! Glad to know everything is under control. Let me know if you need anything, I'm home all day 801-502-9962.
Your belly shots are SO cute! You look great!!!
Post a Comment