May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

What a fabulous almost-mother's day I had. Thanks to my sweet husband for making it such a great day. I came home on Saturday from Scott's parents to a surprise! He had put the crib together and moved it and the dresser into the baby's room. I smile every time I walk by. I would post a picture, but I think I'll keep the suspense a while longer.

Last year Scott wanted to get me a mother's day gift and I told him no. However, this year even though I'm not technically a mother yet, I felt deserving of a present. I told him he could buy me one this year. I was blown away to open a new ipad! It certainly makes bed rest more enjoyable. Thanks for a great day!



1 comment:

Torgersons said...

You'll have to tell me all your favorite apps! The school district I'm working for is giving every speech therapist one of those next year. I'm so stinkin excited! What a fun Mother's Day!