September 20, 2011

I See the Light

We are having so much fun watching this little guy grow. He just started cooing and talking. He looooves his Bumbo chair and is happiest when he is sitting up taking in the world. The other night after dinner we set him up on the table and he talked to the light for about 20 minutes. It was one of my favorite mommy moments.



Playing airplane with Uncle Travis.
Bathtime is my favorite time of day. He is so happy splashing in the water and I just love clean babies!

2 comments:

The Bunzells said...

Glad you posted the video of him talking to the light-so cute! Easton occasionally coos and I love it. I can't wait until he does it more often! And can you pass the bathtime happiness over here? Easton hates the bath but maybe thats because I bathe him right before bed (and before eating) so he's usually hungry.

Chloe and Tyler said...

So stinkin cute. We need to hang out with you guys, it's been forever.