February 16, 2011

2/14/2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Look who decided to join us. Hi baby! 19 weeks!

My valentine put together my new desk and got me flowers, so sweet! We are going to merge our offices into one to make room for baby.

I am awesome and didn't make reservations on my turn to plan Valentine's Day. Cheesecake Factory doesn't accept reservations on Valentine's Day and I figured we could put our name in and walk around and the wait wouldn't be too bad. Lesson learned. 2 hours later we were seated at dinner. In the meantime we walked around Target until our feet hurt. I was wearing my "go to dinner or church for a few hours shoes" not so much "walk around Target for hours shoes." All in all it was a great night to spend time together and enjoy a yummy dinner and dessert.

Isn't love grand?

6 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

love your shoes even if you can't do target in them!

Brady and Brittany said...

Cutest baby bump ever!!!!

Jenna Robert said...

Are you kidding me? You have the CUTEST tiniest bump I have ever seen. I love it.

OurFamily said...

You are SO CUTE!!! I love the bump.

nate and amy crandell said...

Tiff you are way to cute! I love this post!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

You are the cutest, tiny pregnant girl ever!! I love it!!