February 2, 2011

Day Twelve: A Song Played at Your Wedding

Day Twelve: A Song (or 3) Played at Your Wedding

"Magic" by Colbie Callait was on our wedding video.

I danced with my dad to "My Little Girl" by Tim Mcgraw. It's no secret that being the oldest of five siblings in my awesome family, it was hard to leave my parent's home.


My husband and I danced to "I Can't Unlove You" by Kenny Rogers. This was an emotional moment for me as I reflected on all that we had been through and the time I didn't think this moment was possible. You see just a few months before we had broken up for good. Then after a month of being apart Scott asked if we could meet. When I got to his house there was a vase of pink roses for each day we were apart and an ipod sitting on a bench outside with instructions to "play". This was the song that was playing and soon after Scott came out holding a single red rose, symbolizing true love. A few weeks later we were engaged. After all, if you find someone you can't unlove you should definitely be with them forever and always.

2 comments:

Brady and Brittany said...

We danced to Magic by Colby Calliat for our first dance :) LOVE!

Becca said...

:) Love it!!!