February 20, 2011

Day Twenty Four: A Movie No one Would Expect You to Love

Umm I am highly predictable. I love chick flicks and kid movies, and I hate scary ones.

So instead I'm going to tell you a story about my predictability. My cousins and I used to play games on Sunday. Namely, Apples to Apples every week. So one day we decided to shake things up and play Take Your Pick. Everyone holds cards with opposites on them. For example: beach vacation or cabin vacation, Sweet or Salty, ect. The players pick one person to guess for and she tells them if it's right or not. Well, when it was my turn everyone guessed right on everything!

Then another time I was with some friends playing Two Truths and a Lie. Does anyone else think that game is so stressful? haha anyway. We turned in our papers and when it was my turn to have people guess, the girl reading my answers said, "Man this person is indecisive!" So without even hearing my truths or lies, everyone voted for me!

What can I say? I wear my heart on my sleeve.

No comments: