February 4, 2011

Day Fourteen: A Vacation You Would Like to Take



We had been saving our money for a trip to Guatemala. That is where Scott served his mission and they are building a temple. But I guess life/better things happen and we will be welcoming our baby right about the time we had planned to go. I know that is where Scott would choose.


Before Scott and I got married my sister and I went on a study abroad and had an awesome blog about it : ) Anyway, one of our stops was Paris. It was so magical. But we agreed it would be better with a husband. The truth is I don't want to just visit, I want to live there. I tried to convince my dad in junior high that I should take French. He said no and made me learn Spanish. Well I burned him because I forgot all my Spanish and then took American Sign Language in college. : )

Anyway, I want to eat at little cafe's like this.


And ride my bike through countryside like this



And shop here

and have a picnic here

and go on a date here

and live here.
Would you come visit me?

2 comments:

Emily and Estevan said...

I dream day and night of living in a sweet little house like that!

nate and amy crandell said...

Do you even have to ask haha!